Apologies dear readers for my severe lack of updates for the past few weeks.
It’s not that I’ve been busy.
I have just been lazy on putting out updates since I’ve mostly been concentrating on other things rather than keep up my blog. As a matter of fact, I haven’t even organized my pictures for August as I’ve mostly kept my laptop closed whenever I’m in the house.
But fret not, I will still update from time to time, but not as often as expected.
So what’s been happening?
- I’ve been devoting much of my time to my yoga practice. I’m concentrating more on attending Anti-Gravity Yoga and Bikram classes in the evenings as part of my weekly exercises. I’m also in contemplation if I will take the teacher training for AGY this November. I’ve been resisting this, but its something I’m really considering and inclined to do.
- I’m concentrating in preparing for my new condo. However, in truth, I haven’t been taking care of it lately.
- I’m still on the TRA program, on my second month, but I feel my concentration is slipping due to the disruption brought about by the storm and flood and now we’re on long holidays.
- Due to TRA, I couldn’t do any new restaurant reviews as I couldn’t really experience fully the restaurants we eat in.
Now that I’ve fully rested, I am determined to get back on track with these things that’s most important to me:
- To follow TRA to a tee for the next few weeks to expect great results in the end. I have only until this month with my supplements.
- To start looking at house ideas in preparation for my condo.
- To get back on feet with my work.
- To let go of my fear and take up something new like teacher training.
- To update things to get back in track and with integrity.
- To blog more often.
Here’s to more updates. 🙂